- You can contact with me for custom reports/presentations
- Almost two weeks after Apple Inc. secured permission to test its autonomous-car technology in California, the first images of the vehicle have been captured on Silicon Valley roads…California has so far granted autonomous car testing permits to 30 companies, a mix of tech players, startups, carmakers and automotive suppliers…
- …Netflix Inc. recommends a minimum connection speed of at least 5 megabits a second to watch basic HD video, while Amazon recommends at least 3.5 megabits….
- Google’s parent company Alphabet on Thursday reported $24.8 billion in revenue for the first quarter of 2017, a 22 percent jump from the same period last year..
…Google added 1,939 workers in the quarter, the vast majority of them product managers and engineers, with hiring growth concentrated in the company’s cloud services
- Amazon Web Services Annual Run Rate $14.6 billion
- Microsoft Intelligent Cloud (including Azure) Annual Run Rate $6.8 billion.
- According to Synergy Research Group, AWS controlled 40 percent of the public cloud services market as of early February, compared to 23 percent for Microsoft, IBM and Google combined.
- Elon Musk’s giant tunnel boring machine arrived at SpaceX – first pictures
- Google Is Becoming “A.I. First
- Is This Tiny European Nation a Preview of Our Tech Future?
- Tesla starting its roll out a new Automatic Emergency Breaking (AEB) feature to its Autopilot 2.0 hardware as reported yesterday by Electrek. AEB, developed from scratch, will raise the safety standards of its cars.
- Cryogenically frozen brains will be ‘woken up’ and transplanted in donor bodies within three years, claims surgeon. Professor Sergio Canavero, Director of the Turin Advanced Neuromodulation Group, is aiming to carry out the first human head transplant within 10 months and then wants to begin trials on brain transplants.
- 5 Crazy Things Brain Interfaces Might Make Possible
- Control Your Computer with Your Mind
- True Next-Gen Gaming
- Truly Emotionally Aware Technology
- Don’t Control a Robot Arm. Have a Robot Arm
- Control Your Own (or Someone Else’s) Brain
- E-bikes are becoming a hit with consumers “Our business in the past five years has gone from e-bikes being 10 percent of what we sell to now closer to 90 percent“
- Dubai has quickly grown into a global hub for trade. Now, it’s planning to use blockchain as the basis for its economy, further enhancing this status.
- 5 infographics that explain one year of blockchain news
- Amazon unveils logistics services revenues for first time ($6.438bn in sales in the quarter, which is more than one in six dollars of total revenues)
- A recent study by Consumer Intelligence Research Partners estimated there are at least 80m Prime members in the US, and millions more overseas.
- Meet the People Who Train the Robots (to Do Their Own Jobs)
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.