- Amazon’s new Alexa-powered Dot encourages kids to use the word ‘please’
- Twitter is making money now, so it’s going to start hiring more people
- Amazon’s newest delivery option for Prime members: Inside their car
- Google’s smart-home gadget brand generated $726 million in revenue last year.
- Andreessen Horowitz is preparing to launch a separate fund for crypto investments
- YouTube Says Computers Are Catching Problem Videos
- SuitX is bringing down the price of robotic exoskeletons
- Digital banking startup Revolut raises $250M at a valuation of $1.7B
- IFTTT raises $24M led by Salesforce to expand its platform to ‘connect everything’
- Nintendo’s annual profit rockets by 500% after selling 15M Switch consoles
- Amazon’s AWS and advertising businesses are fueling its retail dominance
- BBC Sound Effects
- Face Recognition Commercialization
- new Gmail
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.