- [Video] Jack Ma – Charlie Rose World Economic Forum 2015’teki interview’i, AliBaba ve vizyonu hakkında güzel bilgiler var.
- I made a bet: in 10 years we’ll be bigger than Walmart (based) on the sales. Because if you want to have 10,000 new customers, you have to build a new warehouse and all that. For me? Two servers.
- Star Wars Milenyum Şahininin Drone versiyonu
- John Bannister Goodenough 57 yaşında (1980’de) lityum ion pil’i geliştirmiş. 1991’de Sony tarafından ticarileştirilmiş.
- Alibaba Çin’de drone teslimatı ile ilgili testlere başladı.
- Teknoloji çevirmenleri nasıl etkileyecek. (economist)
Jochen Hummel, a pioneer in translation memory, says that a real breakthrough would come from combining software, memory and content management in a single database. But making money may still be tricky. The American tech titan has not tried to commercialise Google Translate. A former executive says the firm experimented with content-management software but “decided to focus on easier stuff, like self-driving cars.”
- Robots provide a personal touch at Japanese bank (telegraph)
Unveiling Nao in Tokyo on Monday, officials at the bank pointed out that the android is able to speak no fewer than 19 languages and can determine customers’ emotions from their facial expressions.
- SpaceX 8 Şubat pazar günü okyanustaki yüzen bir platformdan kalkış ve iniş denemesi yapacak.
- Building Robots With Better Morals Than Humans
Bill Gates told Reddit this week that he agrees with Musk. “I am in the camp that is concerned about super intelligence,” Gates wrote. “First the machines will do a lot of jobs for us and not be super intelligent. That should be positive if we manage it well. A few decades after that though the intelligence is strong enough to be a concern. I agree with Elon Musk and some others on this and don’t understand why some people are not concerned.”
- A New Global Swarm of Weather-Sensing Satellites
Armed with tiny orbiting sensors, a startup plans to build the world’s largest database of private weather data.
- Why Is Google Making Human Skin?
- Tesla’da eski Apple çalışanı 150 kişiyi işe almış. Tesla’da toplam 6 bin kişi çalışıyor.
5 great surges of growth and 5 major tech bubbles. (From Perez’s 2009 http://t.co/je08fovRw8) pic.twitter.com/R8QIw8CMu5
— Tikhon Bernstam (@tikhon) February 6, 2015
Highest paying programming languages 1 Ruby 2 Objective C 3 Python 4 Java 5 C++ 6 Java Script http://t.co/17c9w19uuW — Vala Afshar (@ValaAfshar) February 6, 2015
Excellent: The Machine Intelligence Landscape http://t.co/ur4Gd5oo1m pic.twitter.com/U78drJbidr — Ross Dawson (@rossdawson) February 2, 2015
great insights on Apple + Innovation + Design Thinking http://t.co/ewSq0mfqRA pic.twitter.com/lyq9o006Vq — Craig Bujnowski (@craigbuj) February 6, 2015
Airbnb: 2009 vs 2015 pic.twitter.com/X5XA1wsaU3 — Adam Khan (@Khanoisseur) February 5, 2015
Girişiminizi yatırımcıya bu kadar kısa ve öz anlatabilmelisiniz! #pitch pic.twitter.com/YJRASJXj2l
— Serkan Ünsal (@serkanunsal) February 3, 2015
Ericsson & Imperial College London examines effects of ICT in reshaping future of energy utilities markets.Slideshare http://t.co/lxvGQLwX4y — Ericsson Research (@EricssonLabs) January 21, 2015
The number of events that are not caught on video is rapidly approaching zero http://t.co/RzwmTY0O1p pic.twitter.com/NJsDLKhPhU
— Benedict Evans (@BenedictEvans) February 4, 2015