- 1 gr DNA 455 exabyte veri saklayabiliyor.
- 20 Tools to Run a Small Business
- Cisco Visual Networking Index 2014-2019 Report
- Global mobile data traffic grew 69 percent in 2014.
- Last year’s mobile data traffic was nearly 30 times the size of the entire global Internet in 2000.
- Mobile video traffic exceeded 50 percent of total mobile data traffic for the first time in 2012.
- Almost half a billion (497 million) mobile devices and connections were added in 2014.
- Mobile network (cellular) connection speeds grew 20 percent in 2014.
- In 2014, a fourth-generation (4G) connection generated 10 times more traffic on average than a non‑4G connection.
- The top 1 percent of mobile data subscribers generated 18 percent of mobile data traffic, down from 52 percent at the beginning of 2010.
- Average smartphone usage grew 45 percent in 2014.
- Globally, there were nearly 109 million wearable devices (a sub-segment of the machine-to-machine [M2M] category) in 2014 generating 15 petabytes of monthly traffic.
- Globally, 46 percent of total mobile data traffic was offloaded onto the fixed network through Wi-Fi or femtocell in 2014. (from : Cisco)
- Raspberry Pi Satışları 5 milyonu geçti.
- Facebook VR uygulamaları geliştirmeye başladı. Geçen sene Oculus VR’i satın almıştı.
- Film tavsiyesi : Something Ventured (2011)
The Top 10 Strategic #CIO Issues for 2015 http://t.co/DHPxShfdrE pic.twitter.com/da4dQxdXbB
— Vala Afshar (@ValaAfshar) February 18, 2015
The world’s $294 trillion market of financial assets looks like http://t.co/Z7HUgbtluB pic.twitter.com/RMl9WUXoNW — Vala Afshar (@ValaAfshar) February 18, 2015
How Internet cables are laid at the bottom of the ocean pic.twitter.com/4Kup7MyI99
— Vala Afshar (@ValaAfshar) February 17, 2015