- Apple’ın yeni iPhone’u 9 Eylül’de tanıtması bekleniyor.
- Xiaomi 2014 ikinci çeyreğinde Çin’de 15 milyon telefon satarak 1. sıraya yerleşti. Samsung 13.2 milyon ile ikinci sırada.
- Akıllı telefon üreticileri diğer ülkelerde saturasyona gelen pazar nedeniyle Hindistan pazarına odaklanmayı planlıyorlar. Şu anda 650 milyon cep telefonu abonesinden sadece 40 milyon kişi smartphone kullanıyor. Özellikle 100 dolar altı akıllı telefonların rekabeti söz konusu (FT)
- Amerikadaki top 25 teknoloji şirketinin %60’ı 1. ya da 2. nesil göçmen Amerikalılar tarafından kurulmuş. Apple, Google, IBM, Oracle, Amazon, Facebook, EMC, TExas Instruments, Yahoo, Ebay vs.. [KPCB PDF] 2012
- Gmail maillerin başında unsubsribe linkini eklemeye başladı.
- [VIDEO] 5-Minute Animation Maps 2,600 Years of Western Cultural History
- Renkli ekranlı Pebble Saat
- Netflix, HBO’yu çeyrek streaming gelirlerinde öne geçti ($1.146 billion vs. $1.141 billion)
- 200bin’in üzerinde kişi Mars One programındaki kolonideki yeralmak için başvurdu.
- Why future marketing hires will all have a technical background: 2014 IDC Marketing Technology Map
- 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual, and visuals are processed 60,000X faster in the brain than text.
- Open source central across technology
- IBM Builds a Chip That Works Like Your Brain
In a paper published in the journal Science today, IBM said it used conventional silicon manufacturing techniques to create what it calls a neurosynaptic processor that could rival a traditional supercomputer by handling highly complex computations while consuming no more power than that supplied by a typical hearing aid battery.The chip is also one of the biggest ever built, boasting some 5.4 billion transistors, which is about a billion more than the number of transistors on an Intel Xeon chip. To do this, researchers designed the chip with a mesh network of 4,096 neurosynaptic cores. (Source re/code)
- Watch the dialup, broadband, and mobile internet revolutions—as told by three products
- US Wireless Market Update Q2 1014
- In 2012, we described “Zuned Out” as a phenomenon wherein the market punishes the player (even incumbents and dominant ones) for late entry into the market. The fast follower strategy that had served Microsoft so well for a couple of decades is no longer a useful framework for competing. Either one needs to be a “really fast follower” like Samsung (though they did invent the big-screen device segment that Apple is now following) or a trend setter like Apple/Google to have some command of the control points in the ecosystem.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.