- Big banks plan to coin new digital currency (FT)
- What would happen if your country issued a digital currency like Bitcoin? Bank of England Simulation (WEF)
- The science of habit-forming Products
- 40 Techniques Used by Data Scientists
- Kobe Bryant’s 13 Venture Capital Investments (WSJ)
- Sandvine Report: North American Homes Average Seven Active Connected Devices, PCs now account for less than 25% of network traffic
- Brainstorm Cards – 52 Ways to Generate New Ideas [PDF]
- Singapore became the first country in the world to launch a self-driving taxi service (WSJ)
- Leadership May Not Be the Problem with Your Innovation Team
- Apple Plans iPhone for Japan With Tap-to-Pay for Subways
- LinkedIn Enters The Gig Economy With An Upwork Competitor (Fast Company)
- Domino’s wants to start delivering pizzas by drone in New Zealand (BI)
- Amazon releases auto buying research tool (Tech Crunch)
- Tesla Unveils Electric-Car Battery With a 315-Mile Range
The company says its new ‘Ludicrous’ P100D will be the ‘fastest car in the world’ (WSJ)
- Tesla Motors Inc. raised the price of its semi-autonomous Autopilot option by $500, the latest move by the Silicon Valley auto maker to adjust prices and options on its electric vehicles…Tesla’s Autopilot feature will now cost $3,000 (WSJ)
- Cloud-computing provider Rackspace Hosting Inc. is being taken private by private-equity firm Apollo Global Management LLC for $4.3 billion (WSJ)
- Twitter and Square CEO Jack Dorsey says these 7 books changed his life
- Swiss watch exports declined for a 13th consecutive month in July as Hong Kong, traditionally the biggest market for luxury timepieces, slipped to second place for the first time in almost a decade.
- Soon you’ll be able to play ‘over 400’ PlayStation games on your PC
- The Elements of Value [HBR]
…A rigorous model of consumer value allows a company to come up with new combinations of value that its products and services could deliver…identified 30 “elements of value”—fundamental attributes in their most essential and discrete forms. These elements fall into four categories: functional, emotional, life changing, and social impact.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.