- Samsung Charges Into Auto Tech With $8 Billion Deal for Harman
- Jaguar Shows Its Concept for a Luxury Electric SUV
- Siemens to Buy Mentor Graphics Amid Push to Digitize Heavy Industry
- China Internet Giant Tencent’s Profit Jumps on Games Gains ($1.55 billion net profit in latest quarter)
- Airbnb moves beyond accommodation into tours and immersive trips
- Airbnb’s share of London lets triples in a year, agents say 7.6% of overnight stays in capital now via gig economy website
- Skype Users Make Around 3 Billion Minutes Of Calls Every Day
- You’re probably shopping for the most nutritious produce in the wrong aisle
- Amazon is going to sell cars onlineAccording to Reuters, Fiat Chrysler will sell three models — the 500, the 500L, and the Panda — on Amazon’s Italian site at a price that is up to 30% cheaper than other dealerships. The service will only be available in Italy.
- Tesla, SolarCity Merger Gets Shareholder Approval, Here’s everything you need to know about the solar roof Tesla plans to build with SolarCity
- Amazon Challenges Netflix by Taking Video Service Global
- Starry, an internet service provider (ISP) that promises to deliver super-fast internet access wirelessly, launched its first closed beta in the Boston area this week.
- Apple has a secret team working to make the iPhone’s camera a portal to augmented reality
- French technology group Sigfox, which is building a wireless network for connected devices, has launched a new funding round to raise €150m for further international expansion.
- “The feeling when you realize the robots will steal your job.”
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.