- Didi, the ride-hail company, is buying Brazilian app 99.
- Roku is rolling out its version of Alexa for home speakers and TV soundbars
- Three million people are staying in Airbnbs over New Years. Eight years ago, only 1,400 were.
- GoPro cuts 200-300 jobs, largely impacting its drone division
- Spotify hits 70 million subscribers
- Salesforce wants to reach $60 billion revenue goal by 2034
- Tesla launches a web-based version of its in-car trip planning tool
- Amazon has big plans for Alexa ads in 2018; it’s discussing options with P&G, Clorox and others
- China’s president had 2 books about artificial intelligence on his shelf in his New Year speech
- What You Need to Do Because of Flaws in Computer Chips
- HBO officially confirms ‘Game of Thrones’ won’t return for its final season until next year
- Alar Kolk – Prototyping & Experiments
- Brazil may write new laws with data stored on the ethereum blockchain
- Uber powered four billion rides in 2017
- Visual network map of MegaTrends to 2050
- App revenue climbed 35 percent to $60 billion in 2017
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.