- Nissan Demonstrates Brain-to-Vehicle Device (Goal is to enhance driver performance for manual driving and improve passenger experience during autonomous mode)
- Germany has gone live with one of the most onerous laws aimed at forcing Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to police content on their platforms.
- Verizon to sharpen content strategy with OTT video service, IoT platform
- Facebook’s Sandberg and Twitter’s Dorsey to quit Disney board
- The Tech Trends From CES 2018 That Will Actually Matter
- Amazon’s ad revenue could reach $4.5 billion in 2018, according to an analyst note by JPMorgan.
- AI Could Diagnose Your Heart Attack on the Phone—Even If You’re Not the Caller
- Here’s how Amazon’s and Apple’s new smart speakers stack up with consumers
- Microsoft is touting “Always Connected PCs,” a new initiative with its partners for super-thin LTE-enabled laptops with as much as 20 hours of battery life.
- Larry Page-backed asteroid mining company launches CubeSat with experimental water detection tech
- Amazon has quietly released a game changer for its cloud: Linux software that runs on corporate servers
- Facebook’s Oculus boss thinks standalone headsets are the key to getting a billion people into VR & Facebook’s Oculus is launching a new VR headset in China
- Dropbox IPO
- Domino’s Pizza’s stock price grew faster than Amazon’s, Apple’s or Google
- Will VR be the future of reading?
- Robo-Advisers Are Coming to Consulting and Corporate Strategy
- Google just acquired a startup that transforms screens into speakers
- More than half of UK businesses still unaware of GDPR
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.