- Why is AT&T trying to buy Time Warner?
“…Simply put, AT&T is having a hard time retaining customers…They’re in a pricing war with Verizon; cellphone bills keep going down, which is great for us, but not great for the companies. They think, by buying Time Warner, they’ll be able to create new kinds of online video and also sell what’s known as targeted advertising. They’ll marry AT&T’s data with Time Warner’s content and sell ads at a higher rate.”
- Twitter made more than $287 million from video ads last quarter.
- Sprint and T-Mobile have agreed to a $26 billion merger
- Spotify 2018 Q1
- Google Kubeflow, machine learning for Kubernetes, begins to take shape
- Teaching robots to learn how to learn
- Goldman Sachs to Open a Bitcoin Trading Operation
- Twitter : Apple Watch update. 46 million sold. User base likely 40 to 43 million
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.