- YouTube adds a new section for displaying additional credits for songs
- YouTube revamps its Red subscription service to offer standalone music streaming
- Pluralsight prices its IPO at $15 per share, raising over $300M
- Google acquires Cask Data to beef up its tools for building and running big data analytics
- Food delivery’s untapped opportunity
- Hulu’s mobile and web apps get the new live TV guide, better recommendations and more
- PayPal will spend $2.2 billion to buy the Square of Europe — iZettle
- Elon Musk details his plan to rid LA of traffic with $1 rides on the Boring Co. ‘Loop’
- Google Chrome is removing the secure indicator from HTTPS sites in September
- In Virtual Reality, How Much Body Do You Need?
- The Verge obtained a leaked copy of an internal Google video that offers a “Black Mirror”-style vision of how data could direct human behavior.
- Gmail can now autocomplete entire emails with a new feature called Smart Compose
- California To Require All New Homes To Have Solar Panels Starting In 2020
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.