- Walmart plans to acquire fashion startup Eloquii for $100 million
- Coinbase reached 8 B USD valuation
- Netflix and Hulu go in for comedies while Amazon sticks to the drama: A look at the original content boom
- “…Google, which has allowed some publishers to create Stories since February, is going to start using artificial intelligence to create its own Stories that will appear in Google search and image results…”
- Honda will use GM’s self-driving technology, invest $2.75 billion
- Nintendo would rather be defined as an “entertainment” company, not a gaming one
- Wi-Fi branding to get a lot simpler with upcoming “Wi-Fi 6″
- ‘Presidential Alert’ Goes to Millions of Cellphones Across the U.S.
- Amazon Announces New Fire TV Stick Featuring 4K Support, and All-New Alexa Voice Remote
- Tesla’s Model 3 Is Becoming One of America’s Best-Selling Sedans
- YouTube TV is rolling out a bunch of new features to woo cord cutters away from cable TV
- Instagram prototyping feature that would share your detailed location data with Facebook
- Google Assistant can now help book rides from Uber, Lyft, and others
- Jeff Bezos’s pet aerospace exploration project is planning to send “several metric tons” of unspecified cargo to the Moon in the next five years.
- Maps for self-driving cars
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.