- The first “social network” of brains lets three people transmit thoughts to each other’s heads
- Machinify raises $10 million to help businesses use AI to monetize data
- Google Slides gets real-time automated captions
- Klarna raises $20M from H&M, will build financing and payment services for the fashion retailer
- Facebook is audaciously launching a video gadget for your home, called Portal. Is that a good idea?
- Investors are betting $75 million on AllTrails and its content for hikers
- Why tech companies need to reinvent themselves every three to four years
- AT&T will launch another streaming service in 2019, with HBO and other WarnerMedia content
- Waymo’s self-driving cars hit 10 million miles
- Kahoot, the educational gaming startup, has raised another $15M, now at a $300M valuation
- Apple gets critical iPhone technology in $600 million Dialog deal
- Amazon’s private label sales will reach $7.5 billion this year, analysts at SunTrust Robinson estimate. By 2022, they are expected to hit $25 billion. (Twitter source)
- The next PlayStation is already in the works, says Sony’s new president
- FT: “…JPMorgan Chase is putting hundreds of new investment bankers and asset managers through mandatory coding lessons, in a sign of Wall Street’s heightened need for technology skills…”
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.