- For the first time, a Chinese car is coming to the US—and it’s electric…China adds a London-sized electric bus fleet every five weeks…
- Electric Buses Are Hurting the Oil Industry
- AI chip startup Graphcore closes $200M Series D, adds BMW and Microsoft as strategic investors
- Globally, new solar power plants added almost 35% to new power generating capacity in 2017
- SoftBank Leads $385 Million Bet on Fair, a Subscription-Car Startup
- App Store Review guidelines hint that users will soon be able to gift in-app purchases, not just apps
- Google Lens can now identify more than one billion products—four times the number it covered at launch.
- Scientists to give artificial intelligence human hearing
- SoftBank’s Vision Fund is preparing to invest $1 billion in Grab
- Amazon Air expands with 10 more cargo aircraft, bringing fleet to 50 planes
- Google AI Principles updates, six months in
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.