- Why every platform wants to be a super app
- Microsoft just unveiled Windows 11: Here’s everything it announced
- Microsoft didn’t kill Skype, but Windows 11 is shoving it out of sight
- Microsoft announces Windows 11 will be able to run Android apps
- Biden’s new $1.2 trillion infrastructure plan includes $65B for universal broadband
- Microsoft hits $2 trillion market cap for first time
- Kickstarter CEO: Let’s try a 4-day work week
- London Underground to Gain Full Mobile Phone Coverage by 2024
- Google gets a new rival as Brave Search opens to the public…About 32 million people now use Brave’s ad-blocking browser each month.
- The next pandemic is already here. Covid can teach us how to fight it.
- Amazon, Google Probed in U.K. Over Fake Reviews (WSJ)
- Google delays plan to phase out third-party cookies by 2 years (FT)
- NASA’s Perseverance Rover Begins Its Search for Life on Mars (WSJ)
- Tesla Shareholder Panasonic Sells Stake for $3.6 Billion (WSJ)
I've spoken to 2,000+ people about remote work in the last 12 months— Chris Herd (@chris_herd) June 24, 2021
A few predictions of what is likely to emerge before 2030
[ a thread ] ???