- Lyft Raises $1 Billion in Round Led by Alphabet’s CapitalG
- Nokia partners with AWS on cloud migration, 5G and IoT strategies
- When $100BN is not enough… Softbank is planning Vision Fund sequels…SoftBank could commit as much as $880 billion to tech investments in the coming years
- LG, Qualcomm 5G & autonomous car partnership boosts share prices
- Garmin’s Speak puts Alexa-powered navigation in your car
- TV producers can now see how many people are watching Netflix shows
- PayPal’s quarter exceeded expectations across the board
- Microsoft’s Market Value Hits a Dot-Com Era Milestone: $600 Billion
- Facebook to Test News-Subscription Sign-Up…The program will begin on Android devices only with publishers including Washington Post, the Economist
- Verizon’s streaming TV service reportedly delayed until spring 2018 at the earliest
- Blue Origin fires up its next big rocket engine for the first time
- August Home, one of the buzziest names in smart locks, has been acquired by Assa Abloy, the world’s biggest lock maker and the owner of a multitude of lock brands, including Yale.
- New neural network teaches itself Go
- Google Calendar for Web gets its first redesign since 2011
- YouTube UK Ads Leaderboard: September 2017
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.