- …With cord-cutting accelerating and over-the-top (OTT) viewing on the rise, outlays on TV ads will slip 0.5% in 2018 to $69.87 billion. As a result, TV’s share of total US media ad expenditures will drop from 33.9% in 2017 to 31.6% this year…
- Facebook will cut off access to third-party data for ad targeting
- GoDaddy to move most of its infrastructure to AWS, not including domain management for its 75M domains
- Pandora launches automatically generated personalized playlists
- Apollo 17 Crew Members Think We Need To Go Back To The Moon Before Pursuing More Distant Journeys
- DARPA eyes new neural interfaces to connect warfighters hands-free to advanced military systems
- ARKit app downloads exceed 13M in 6 months, nearly half are games, the report says
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch analysts predict a space market that is worth $339 billion today will grow to $2.7 trillion by 2045.
- Foxconn buys peripheral maker Belkin for $866M
- The Ikea Manual Of The Future Looks Amazing
- FCC approves SpaceX plan for 4,425-satellite broadband network
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.