- Ericsson 5G Slideshare
- In 2020, there will be more than 9 billion subscriptions, and billions
of things will be connected – all with varying needs.
- The applications that are built on 5G will bring
a benefit to society, support resource sharing,
enable smart use of available resources, and deliver
connectivity at an affordable price
- WSJ D Live, videos
- Xiaomi sold about 18 million phones in the past year and it is forecasting sales of 60 million units this year.(WSJ)
- Ericsson controls a third of the global market for wireless networks
- Google X Team Hopes to Develop Nanoparticles to Provide Early Detection of Cancer, Other Diseases
- Ben Evans Slideshare
- Facebook, Whatsapp’a ait ilk 6 aylık sonuçları açıkladı.
- Chinese phonemakers are preparing to take on the world (The Economist)
- Andy Rubin, Google’dan ayrılıyor.
- Photo Math uygulamasını 6 mio kişi download etti.
- Bloomberg Tim Cook interview
- The Global Innovation 1000: Top 20 R&D Spenders 2005-2014 (R&D Bütçeleri Samsung 13.4 milyar dolar, Intel 10.6 milyar dolar, Google 8 milyar dolar, Novartis 9.9 milyar dolar)
- Microsoft’un giyilebilir cihazı ile ilgili yorumlar
- A CIO’s guide to the future of work