I was once a child with a dream looking up to the stars. Now I'm an adult in a spaceship looking down to our beautiful Earth. To the next generation of dreamers: if we can do this, just imagine what you can do https://t.co/Wyzj0nOBgX #Unity22 @virgingalactic pic.twitter.com/03EJmKiH8V— Richard Branson (@richardbranson) July 11, 2021
- Which airlines will soar after the pandemic?
- Why Are Gamers So Much Better Than Scientists at Catching Fraud?
- Smart foam material gives robotic hand the ability to self-repair
- America’s Vaccine Future Is Fragmenting
- A traditional diesel-electric sub can stay under water for two or three days. Those with aip can do so for three weeks
- An Indonesian mapping platform is turning social media chatter into life-saving information during natural disasters.
- The Chinese content farms behind Factory TikTok
- Chip shortage to hit TV and smartphone OLED displays (FT)
- The great chip crisis threatens the promise of Moore’s Law
- Why Restaurants Feel Trapped By Delivery Apps…can’t live with them, can’t survive without them
- The Empires Jeff Bezos Built (WSJ)
- Juni, a ‘vertical’ neobank for e-commerce and online marketing companies, raises $21.5M
- Tencent Deploys Facial Recognition to Detect Minors Gaming at Night
- COVID vaccines to reach poorest countries in 2023 — despite recent pledges
- Bats’ brains predict their next move during flight
- WhatsApp will let you send images and videos in their ‘best quality’
- Square is going to make a hardware wallet for bitcoin
- mRNA vaccine technology moves to flu: Moderna says trial has begun
- Rail Network Hit by Possible Cyber Attack, State TV Says
- A logic circuit made from DNA
Every meeting of the flemish government in Belgium is live streamed on a YouTube channel.— The Flemish Scrollers (@FlemishScroller) July 5, 2021
Software is searching for phones and tries to identify a distracted politician. This with the help of AI. The results are then posted to social with the politician tagged. By @driesdepoorter pic.twitter.com/QUQHiYx2HI