- Humane’s Ai Pin is a $700 Smartphone Alternative You Wear All Day
- Everything announced at OpenAI’s first developer event
- “Call of Duty has generated more than $30 billion in revenue over the last two decades…The latest entry in Activision Blizzard’s popular Call of Duty video-game series was made in half the time of previous iterations, a fact that may be contributing to a spate of bad reviews about the game’s storyline, according to people familiar with the development process.”
- Unity shares slide as the company posts a revenue miss and skips guidance
- “…Two of tech’s largest players, Amazon.com Inc. and Facebook parent Meta Platforms Inc., are testing a feature that lets shoppers buy Amazon products directly from ads on Instagram and Facebook…”
- Amazon is building an alternative OS for Fire TVs, other devices
- One year later: What Bob Iger’s return has done for Disney
- Qualcomm-Iridium Deal to Bring Satellite Connectivity to Phones Collapses
- Central Bank digital currencies
- Microsoft briefly restricted employee access to OpenAI’s ChatGPT
- Microsoft plans to bring its AI Copilot to 1 billion Windows 10 users
Embrace the 'Schutlz Hour'!— Kpaxs (@Kpaxs) November 2, 2023
Protect one hour each week for quiet reflection to think about the strategic aspects of your job.
As George Shultz stated, "the only way to do great work, in any field, is to find time to consider the larger questions."
🔗 https://t.co/Ka0G8LswC6 pic.twitter.com/YbRizAhMc9
GET, POST, PUT, DELETE… A list of common HTTP “verbs” in one diagram. The method to download the high-resolution PDF is available at the end.— Alex Xu (@alexxubyte) November 6, 2023
1. HTTP GET
This retrieves a resource from the server. It is idempotent. Multiple identical requests return the same result.
2. HTTP… pic.twitter.com/aqBavjhFED